Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gratitude for 2010

2010 was an amazing year for me. I decided to refocus and take charge of my life and its direction. After taking a couple of years off (:) - there isn't a smiley face big enough!) after selling my business in 2008, 2010 was the year I decided to get back into the swing, but do it my way.

My Book - Maximum Returns, Minimum Concerns A Guide to Successful Property Investment was published and hit the shelves in August 2010.

I started using 3 month goal lists - and hanging them above my mirror (it works!).

I started my new business Chilli Consulting, doing what I love - coaching people to business success.

My relationship with my partner and his kids grew and continues to grow.

My animals (horses, dogs and cats) are all healthy and happy.

I took time out to train some young horses.

I wrote my goals down for 2011 and have some great ideas to make them happen.

I found & joined AIM2011.

I gained more confidence in myself - I truly believe that I can do what I set out to do.

I am so excited about 2011 and my AIM journey,

x x x tk

No comments:

Post a Comment