Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 and exercise

well, like alot of people one of my new year resolutions / goals / promises to myself is that I am going to take better care of myself. I am generally an active person - I have a number of horses that I train and ride, dogs to play with, and paddocks and fences to maintain. All that said, I can be lazy! I decided this year that alongside my horses, and the martial arts training that I do (my partner owns a full time martial arts school and I currently train in Hapkido) that I was going to restart an exercise program and take up yoga.

Yesterday i took a walk up an island with a friend, and today I completed the 'crossfit' workout of the day. I am filled with gratitude to myself - for actually doing these things :) I am currently sitting at the computer sweating, trembling and hoping that I will have the discipline to keep doing it, which, now that I have written it for the world to see - I must!

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment