Monday, January 10, 2011

Declutter and Distraction

Today I am tackling the fridge and pantry. I feel great about my decluttering because it is only going to put me in a great place to start the year. I am filled with gratitude that I am in a position to take time away from work and focus on these things that need to be done. It is too easy to be distracted at the moment.

Before Christmas I headed to Thailand for 2 weeks, and upon return my partners business (that I consult for) was closed until January 4th. Essentially I have had about 4 weeks off! To get refocused and into a routing is proving difficult, though Im not getting less work done ( I think!) but I am working odd hours.

I worked for most of the weekend (got some great improvements done on my website :) so I don't mind at the moment. But once this declutter is done, I will get back into my 'ideal week' which is something that I live by, and recommend to all of my clients. I find it incredibly productive to work by my ideal week.

Once the fridge and pantry are done, my office will be completed 50% done, and then the windows and walls are going to be tackled - not really 'decluttering' but I love the idea of scrubbing away last year (not that it was bad) and starting 'fresh' again :)

Heres to 2011 and freedom :)

Tk

No comments:

Post a Comment