Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2 (technically day 1) of 'back to normality 2011'

Well Tuesday 4th January here in Australia is basically the 'back to work' day for most of us. School kids dont go back to school for a month, and some professional offices (real estate agents, solicitors etc) wont go back for another week, but for most, if you got a break at all, today is the first day back.

Having my own business, and choosing my own hours, I have been working a little over the course of the holidays, and I was really looking forward to getting back into routine today. The downside of this, is the little voice in my head telling me that I can still sleep in!

This is one of the reasons that I joined the AIM2011 program. Firstly I get excited about checking the AIM posts and see what everyone is talking about, and secondly it keeps me focused on what I am trying to achieve.

Heres to success :)
tk

No comments:

Post a Comment