Friday, January 7, 2011

Grateful for accountability

Thought I would get up to speed with my gratitude post. Today I am grateful for the accountability that the AIM2011 group brings. This group has such an amazing bunch of successful people - and to be successful you need to have plans and rituals, systems, take care of yourself etc. So, for alot of us (i assume) the actual tasks that are being presented aren't new to us, its the accountability that come with them that is 'forcing' (in a nice way :) us to complete them. I know I suggest to my clients to do things everyday, but I may not always get to them myself. Thoughts anyone?

Ps I am also grateful that I just concocted Vegemite toast with Danish Fetta on top, sounds disgusting, tastes unreal.

Heres to gratitude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment