Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do what you love

Life is too short. We have all heard it a million times before, and often, when heard, our mind comes up with an agreement of some kind. When you hear - life is too short, do what you love, the mind often comes up with protests - I have to work, I can't eat beans to survive, I have to work to pay the mortgage etc etc etc.

Trouble is, if we continue to justify our 'being stuck in the rat race' how are we ever going to get out?

At the risk of generating hate mail - the hardest thing for me at the moment is trying to decide WHAT it is that I actually want to do with my life. I love being a business coach, helping people grow their business' and passion, but I also love training and riding my horses - maybe I could do something in this area. Once I decide, its going to be all bets off, gung ho, volcano Tanja doing everything I can to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

What is it that you want to do all day every day?

Then start taking the steps to making it happen,

With love

Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment