Friday, May 6, 2011

Filled with gratitude

I have so much to be grateful for this week.

To kick start it, mother nature has cranked on the most exquisite day in a while - sunny, clear, about 21 degrees and a light breeze Ahhmazing :)

I am writing, writing, writing this week, because the countdown is on for me to go away for 2 whole weeks of riding my horse YAY. I am so looking forward to this, but on the same token, so grateful that I have so much writing to do. 2 books and 2 guests blogs and my own blogs - filled with gratitude that people want to read what I have to write :)

Noticing the little things (which really arent that little), a beautiful flower, a perfect day, a happy dog, a starry night - all things to make me smile.

Having so many positive people in my life, some of them I've never met, some of them I haven't seen in 15 years but thanks to facebook I see once a week, some of who I see often, and one who I wake up next to each day,

Love,

Growth,

Reflection,

Have a great weekend,

Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment